The Real One.. 12/20/2008 01:26:00 AM

Huhu..it's been quite long I didn't update this blog after my last entry. Forgive me for not fulfilling my promise to continue on the book I mention before. It's really not my intention to do so. There are some important matters I have to deal with lately.. (plus the condition of internet connection difficulties, and also my notebook yang mengade2 mintak di-format..!adess, semua tu menambahkan lagi sebab untuk tidak mengupdate blog. heheh.. haila.. manusia.. byk btul alasan. =)

Hum.. well, let them be. no need to pikir banyak2 ttg tu. hehe.InsyaAllah saya akan teruskan entry2 ttg that book. but unfortunately, not now. =(

Here, I have an announcement to make.!!

I am very happy rite now because I've already been hired! huhu.. what kind of job? what company??where is it located?? hmm.. that is private and confidential..=)
All I can say, I am not working with my study-related company. Kadang2 rase penat juge mengadap komputer wat analysis image hari2 kan?.. heheh. So, I try to find the job which match my interest in business. It's kinda tough actually, but I'll give all out myself to this job.I really want to see whether or not I can cope with this job. The most important, I want to gain experience, building networking,grounding broad business knowledge and improve my spoken english.


U know what, this is my very first interview.. and now, it becomes my first ever job! Betul2 tak sangka. Alhamdulillah.. Tuhan telah mempermudahkan jalan for me dan
memberi rezeki yang melimpah ruah di bumiNya. Syukur Alhamdulillah...

5th January 2009 will be my first day being an employee... wish me luck k..

0 comments: