New template, new journey, and new Me..! 11/23/2008 10:41:00 PM

1. Salam to all readers.. well, I've changed my template yesterday (tak larat nak post new entry dah semalam..=p). I've tried hard to change this template. I don't know if you like this template, but i do love it n hoping that you do like it too..
p/s: any comments bout this new template??

2. Why i changed this template..?? bcoz I am now in a phase of embarking new journey in my life. Changing from "student" title to someone "to be hired" by a firm (to-be-hired ye.. lom being hired lagi.. hehe). So, starting from here, my new-real journey begins. What's awaiting me ahead? Only God knows. So, let's wait and see what will be my next challenge... =)

3. Last but not least, I am now trying to be a new me..! a new me yang dah tak malas2 lagi, and a new me yang dah takde sikap2 -ve lagi (xlarat nak list kat sini.. haha). Kalaupon semua behaviour -ve tu tak leh nak dibuang skaligus, semoga all that "buruk" behaviour akan di-reduce satu persatu.. amin.

4. Till now, lps ni insyaallah sy akan punya banyak kesempatan untuk selalu update blog ni..
So... keep on reading k.. n thanks for visiting my blog..

LOL,
zaza

1 comments:

Astromas said...

boleh sy jd orang 1st komen?
hehe...

mmg cun lah template ni..
memikat mata yg memandang..
hehe.

Tahniah yep.

keep on blogging!