Honesty..? ~ It's really good but... 9/17/2008 03:53:00 AM

Yesterday, i've received a comment from an unknown commentator. This anonymous people gave a comment which i thought, very unpleasant (even it might literally bearable). His/her comment makes me felt offended, and for me, its really a rebuke..!

Yes, honesty is very good to many extent. It is important element in keeping good relationship with others. And honesty, is really good and needed when u want to admonish others about something immoral, or bad, with the intention to correct their mistakes ~ Even though u never know the shape of acceptance of those people upon your advices,opinion or judgement. And bcoz your aim is to correct others,regardless the way u talk or deliver your thoughts, its still for me - at least acceptable. (This actually should be done in smart and gentle manner ok..)

But what makes me felt so unpleasant with this anon people?? If he/she criticized my page, or my writings, or whatsoever i've done with this blog, i can openly accept his/her opinion. Unfortunately, it is crystal clear that, his/her honesty is not intended for admonishing me for any mistakes!, instead, he/she had physically rebuked something created by our Creator! ~ something that cannot be changed by us,His slave. What an ungrateful and ungraceful people he/she is!

0 comments: