Special - Double Intro 8/05/2008 06:04:00 PM

Its been so long i'm not updating my blog (about a year!). In fact, I even delete several entries I've posted.I don't know why am I doing such things. Is it bcoz I am not confidence with myself? or... am I regretting the whole thing?why is it difficult for me to be persistent on doing something? Is it that difficult to be persistent on something with ceaseless enthusiasm? Its hard to figure out the real reason.But one thing that I knew now.. i really really want to change.Change this bad attitude of mine ; be confidence with myself, be persistence in everything I do,and putting away every single fear,doubts and indecision which keep haunting me everyday.May Allah bless me and help me to find way to the very peak of my dreams.. Ameen.

Today, I have made up my mind to continue blogging and share with whoever readers of this blog , if not much, at least a smallpieces of good lesson from experiences.Right now,I feels so eager to continue blogging and leave a trail on what had/will happened on my journey to success..! To Succeed in every challenge encounter my daily life which seems somewhat different than before.
Have a nice day to everyone.. and if it happened u're reading this blog and feeling like leaving me any comments,encouragement,or any opinions.. please feel free to do so.. =)

2 comments:

Farie N. said...

dale carnigie?? i loveee dat book!! in fact da baca quite a number of times jgk la, time skola dlu bc yg malay version 2,3kali now i own yg original english version.hee. nice, very nice! =)
i wish u hav a gud journey of reading..tc..

Zaza Zafrina said...

really..?? this is my first time reading his book and yes.. its so earth-worth buying book! humm.. tapi lum abeh bace lagi.. banyak sgt buku yg tunggu nak dbace, so rase mcm nak bace sume skaligus pon ade.. hehe..